Monday, October 22, 2012

What is HPAG??

My name is Kelly Mullis and I have created my very own Actor's Workshop called the "HOLLYWOOD PLAYERS ACTORS GROUP" or HPAG! It's basically a place where you can work on anything you want to work on.  It's a work out space for actors, directors, & writers!

I am the Artistic Director of the group and we will be doing cold readings, scene study, writing labs, improvisational exercises, sense memory, emotional work, creating memorable characters, and so much more.  I'll be having guest speakers coming in to talk to the workshop as well. It's going to super inspirational!

I want this workshop to inspire actors to create there own projects, ie: webseries, short films, one person shows. Anything that will get them confident and stand out so that they can get DISCOVERED in a town that has a MILLION actors in it!!!

So come check us out! It's only $80 a month or $20 a workshop! I'll see you there.

This blog will be full of the adventures of the workshop.  So visit often and see what I write and post on here! I'll post videos too.  :)

See you on the STAGE!!!

Kelly Mullis

No comments:

Post a Comment